Spare yourself the time, trouble and expense of finding out problems the hard way
If you’re thinking of buying from China, you can’t afford to miss this free report, ‘8 problems businesses face when sourcing goods from China’.
Created by Vantage’s Founder, Carsten Primdal, it condenses his 17+ years industry experience into 8 must-know potential pitfalls. Apply what you’ll learn and you’ll be better equipped to manage, minimise or eliminate many of the risks that can trip the unwary.
Specifically, you’ll discover:
- How to import goods from China: the steps you need to take to help ensure your goods arrive on time and are made to the standard you’re expecting
- Signs that something is wrong and what you can do to mitigate your China supply chain risk
- How to verify that your Chinese suppliers are legitimate businesses (and not an agent posing as a factory)
- How to reduce the risk of being bumped down the queue and missing your delivery deadline when manufacturing in China
- The best instrument of trade to use to safeguard your company’s interests
- How to reduce the likelihood of misunderstandings with your Chinese suppliers so you can feel more confident your goods will arrive as promised
When it comes to manufacturing in China, many businesses are taking a gamble, because in reality, they ‘don’t know what they don’t know’. And this can be a very risky approach.
The ‘8 problems businesses face when sourcing goods from China’ shines a light on the hidden risks of buying from China to spare you the trouble of finding these out firsthand.
Access your free copy today and be as well prepared as possible to maximise your success when manufacturing in China.
Get your free report today
Leave your email address below and download your free copy of our report, ‘8 problems businesses face when sourcing goods from China’.